cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFS-Queue does not automatically start processing WHO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i setup a MFS in SAP EWM 9.0. I have successfully configured a conveyor-system and now i want to put a HU away in storage. For the rack feeder i have a MFS-Queue (with active resource management). The according warehouse order is put in the right queue at the right time, but the resource does not automatically start to process the warehouse order.

I have reviewed all available documentation and i really don't see what i have missed. All masterdata and customizing entries are there, but nothing happens automated on this end. The transport via conveyor system works correctly and automated.

With best regards,

Patrick.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick

Check all your telegram is getting created and and you are getting conformation back to sap.

and use queue type resource with MFS.

check all structures used

Material Flow System (MFS)  Telegram Processing  Define Telegram Structure -> Define Telegram Structure for PLC

And

Material Flow System (MFS)  Telegram Processing  Define Telegram Structure -> Define Telegram Structure for PLC Interface Type

check all structure is working as expected.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

we are currently using the FM "/scwm/mfs_sim_receive" for testing the telegram communication.

The problem we encounter is the fact, that the WHO is assigned to the correct queue of our mfs-resource, but the WHO will not be processed automatically. From my understanding this is not a problem in the telegram or plc data. In that case we at least would get a error message in the logs.

With best regards,

Patrick

alexander_bernhard
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

is the communication channel to the PLC of the ressource started? If not, try to start the channel or upate the table /SCWM/MFSCCH manually (sync = "B", halted = " "). The WT_DET procedures depend on the PLC channel and are not runing if no channel is up.

Best regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

the channels are up and running. Also the status is "B". It is possible to send telegrams manually. The problem is, that the queue of the resource does not trigger the processing of the WHO via the resource, which has open capacity. This doesnt seem to be a common problem and from our understanding the WT_DET-trigger for created/activitated/confirmed WTs is not working.

With best regards,

Patrick.

alexander_bernhard
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Please check SMQ2 if there is an error which may block WT_DET from execution.

If you clear something in the queues it may necessary to restart the channels again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Alex! This solved the problem!

Answers (0)