cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To link Transaction with DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have few transaction that is MM01/MM02 ,ME21N/ME51N at a time of creation of these transaction user want to attach few documents

My Question is how user is able to attach document thru DMS/or how we link these transaction with DMS?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello aniruddha,

1. For MM01/MM02 :

Click on Additional data pushbutton at the top. Here Goto the Document data tab where you can attach the DIRs of DMS

2.ME21n/ME22n

Select an item and click on the icon shown below which opens screen to attach DIRs of DMS

3. ME51n/ME52n

In the item view select an item and click on the icon shown. you will get screen where you can attach DIRs of DMS.

KJogeswaraRao

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello aniruddha,

I have corrected SN2 (ME22n)  above.

Best of Luck

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

User Can create the documents through the Tcode - CV01N.

You have to do create the Document type and Link the required Objects in the same through Document Management System configuration.

So, once you can create the document through CV01N and provide the Material Number or PR Number with Line item or PO Number with line item number and save the data. So, the same will be visible in the respective Material Number or PR Line item or PO line item.

Ram

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

You have 2 options here

1) In case you want to attach document while creating SAP documents in MM01 then please use GOS link solution.

Useful information can be found here

2)  With SAP DMS you link attachments when the SAP generated documents are created using MM01. It cannot be done while creating SAP documents using MM01.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori