cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the diff btwn SAP CCC and SAP CCoE?

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have come across a terms SAP Customer Competence Center and wanted to know more about it (SAP CCC Certification). However I am not able to find any details on the SAP CCCC and whenever I search I just find SAP CCoE (Customer center of Expertise). Even on the service marketplace there is no detail available for SAP CCC.

On SCN also I found similar questions but the links provided in them are not opening,  may be the content has been deleted.

I want to know whether any body has any idea of what its CCC and is it different from CCoE or SAP has transformed the SAP CCC concept to CCoE?

Regards ,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

as far as I know, it was just renamed from SAP CCC to SAP CCoE. If you mean official SAP company department and service. For example, in our company, we are still using department SAP CCC for our customers.

Kind regards

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

Do you know it for sure that its a name change or its just your guess?

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I would say for myself, it is for sure. But I have to admit, that I did not find any exact and official information. I found one discussion and then I browsed SAP CCoE site and it seems they are doing similar job as SAP CCC would do. So assume it is as I said :c)

But probably wait for an approval (or denial) by someone more answerable (like an employee of SAP).

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

Even I feel that it must be a change of name as it does not make much sense to keep two concepts CCC as well as CCoE,

Also all the link that I found related to CCC were from 4-5 yrs ago.

Regards,

Vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

wlacaze
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Why change the term Customer Competence Center (CCC) in Customer Center of Expertise (CCOE)?

To ensure business continuity, must be removed to a central entity which pursues an integrated quality management strategy for all business and IT areas and clarified transparent about all the critical issues the SAP Customer Competence Center (SAP CCC). This makes it easier to ensure the stable operation of SAP-based solutions and enables continuous improvement. The implementation of this strategy requires a conversion of the existing SAP CCC of the company in a Customer Center of Expertise (Customer COE).

Source: http://www.bsys-erfurt.de/pb/site/bsys/node/319702/Lde/index.html

@WenSolman