cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in moni????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I  Am new to support,I  am using PI7.31 (PO)  when i  do monitoring with T-Code SXMB_MONI.

am Given dates as 09/10/2014 to 13/10/2014

it will  shows privious month details? 

why it will shows?

And what is the symblol i.e heighlighted in BLUE colour circle....

How to resolve it?

Please any of one tel me the solution for this?

regards,

Rajireddy P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan,

I am checked in CC monitoring & MM (PI7.31), It is success in RWB but in MONI ( ECC system) I have seen this type of APPLICATION ERROR problems is more.

(in PI 7.31 we are checking  in RWB only right becz it is JAVA stack.here no abap stack)

Note: the client is not sending any ERRORS, I don't know why ?

When i ask him it's coming.

How is it possible?

When error is come it will struct moni right?

regards

Raju P

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Can you open the error message and check the error details in Trace....for further details.

Seems there is some data format mis-match happening that's causing this error.

Regards,

Azhar

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are saying it is sucesfull in SAP PI , and failed with application error in ECC syste. In this case infor to ECC teamas this message is failed with application error due to the error in payload.

Regards,

Manigandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thank u for your reply.

this is the error i got in moni "Application Error"

Figure shown below

plz share solution.

Thanks & Regards,

RajiReddy P

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is an application error, is this failed in PI system or some other SAP system. If it is in other SAP system than report to respective team. If it is failed in PI system check is there any ABAP mapping in this scenario.

Regards,

Manigandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raju,

Select dates from f4 Help, i think Date format is different ,

Those icons are for interface fault message handling indications double click on this you wold get the messages  with failed reasons .

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

As mentioned by Induja above the error out messages have been restarted that is why they are being visible here.

Please check in SM37 whether a job with program 'RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES' is active in the system to restart the messages.

Thsi si SAP Standard job and you are gettign the backdated messages in MONI which is pretty much normal.

Further , for error resolution please click the message and see the error details inside.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RajiReddy,

You will have to open the message and click on display to find out what the error message says in order to resolve it.

As for the date,the previous messages might have been restarted sometime within the dates mentioned by you,hence the end times of the message would have changed and so they are getting displayed in this timeframe.

Thanks and Regards,

Induja

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RajiReddy,

Are you using an ABAP Proxy or WS adapter in your scenario?, this exception can occurs if the ABAP Proxy parametrization is not right or there is an occasional problem, Go ahead with the error description inside the monitoring.

Regards.

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Select dates from f4 Help, i think Date format is different there , Please check. For status check color legend in toolbar.