cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Agent Rule which was working before now not working !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All I was on GRC 10.1 SP04 when the custom Agent rule created for determing the role Owners was working perfectly. Now when we have moved to SP06 suddenly my agent rule is disregarded & the owners mapped during role import process is only considered, eventhough in my Role approval stage i have maintained the Custom Agent Id. i tried following ways : a. created a new BRF+ agent rule & added it as a new custom agent. b. changed the stage numbers. But no luck yet. Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Kamaraju

Do you have error messages, SLG1 logs, MSMP instance runtime, or screen shots that you might be able to share? Have you checked marketplace for side effects and corrective notes?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleen PFA my config settings for Role owner approval using Custom agent.

Worklog during run time. Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I am slightly confused by your screenshots, so if you could correct my understanding that would be great.

In the screenshot attached, it seems the request does partially go to the custom approver "FI_ROLEOWNER". I presume this is only the FI role "Y_FI_001_XXX".

It seems that the second role "Y_PR_002_XXX" is going to the Security stage due to not having a suitable condition being met in the BRF+ rule, i.e. no Role Owner set up in the BRF+ table for BProc "PR" (only see an entry for a request 001 + BProc FI).

Maybe you could double check the Business Process attribute against the roles and also double check if you have all the required row entries in your BRF+ decision table to cater for the other roles in a request.

Once again, apologies in advance if I have misunderstood your issue.

Await your response and maybe more screenshots