cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead time ins hour and days for shipping point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have case which needs your consult.

The order will be issued at morning and afternoon.

1. In case of morning, the goods will be delivered in same day. For example: created order in 9am 13-Oct, the Goods issue date should be 13-Oct

2. In case of afternoon, the the goods will be delivered in next day. For example: created order in 1pm 13-Oct, the Goods issue date should be 14-Oct.

I have done the configuration in Pick/Pack lead work day is 0,33 days ( it means around 8 hours) and did not maintain loading time ( it means loading time is 0) but the result is not as expect. The date Mat avail date and PGI data are always same day. When I do change from 8 hours to 12 hours, the both dates are always different even order was created at morning.

I would need your help for this case. Really appreciate your support.

BR,

Nguyen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nguyen,

see the link for full details of PGI date

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/5607e7545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

It will not work with time , I tried in my system it will work for only day . if I changed and tested it will not replicated to delivery level .

For example -

you created order at 9 am here your planned GI date is 13. now system will not calculate with hours as per your pick/pack time (0.33). or if you maintain as '1' it will calculate for 1 day and it will propose the delivery date to 14 .

your Planned GI date is on 14 and you are dong PGI on 13 then system will propose 14 as your PGI date .this is standard procedure . now to this planned GI date is coming from sale order level.

now you can write logic in sales order level also as well as Delivery level also .

1 .In sales order level you can write logic for proposed GI date and the same is copied to delivery level.

2.Other option is you have go for user exit and write the logic for Actual GI date as per your requirement in MV50AFZ1 -USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

please find the screen shot of propose GI in sales order level.

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Reddy,

I know the concept but the fact is quite weird regarding the pick/pack time and day. The pick/pact time doesnt impact to schedule at all as I tested (you have same conclusion as well if I am not wrong) so I tried to use pick/pack wdays but 8 hours divide for 24 hours is unlimited decimal number so I used 0.33 for temporary but it doenst work at all.

I might have to use enhancement for this case. Many thank for your idea.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the "Working Time" in Shipping Point configuration along with factory calander. Maintain the shipping point working time as 9am to 1 pm, any order create after that time will be considered at outside working hours and move to next day.

Please try and let us know the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

could you have a try to specify a value for 'working times' in shipping points maintenance, to see if it works?  since to my understanding, system determines availability date via two means, one is date based while the other is hour based

BTW, when you do the above setting, you can see that loading time and picking/packing time are also changed to hour granularity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyone can help on that? Many thanks.