cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD Reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using custom program to do result recording and UD. in the program we are using BAPI's (BAPI_INSPCHAR_SETRESULT & BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION). In the beginning of this month when we tried to use custom program result recording and UD has happened but stock posting was not happened due to period was not opened.

Now for that inspection lot we cannot able to reverse UD and stock is in quality. When i gone through this forum many people has suggested to implement note 175842 and exit QEVA0008.

Is there is any way without implementing note? or is there is any standard way to move stock from quality to unrestricted?

Regards / US

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma, UD reversal and stock posting reversal are two separate events. SAP note 175842 is meant for stock reversal. That is to say if you have posted the stock against inspection lot to unrestricted or to block stock then this note reverses it and brings the stock back in to QI.

I don't think this note is required here in your case. If the stock posting is not done against the lot then note cannt do anything.

You just have to search this inspection lot first in QA32 where UD is given and stock posting pending. Search with UD given option and perform stock posting against the same lot manually. System allows it!

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your information. Since the stock was in quality, initially I was trying to cancel usage decision so that I can able to do 102 movement against the purchase order or cancel the material document through MBST transaction.

When I try to cancel UD through transaction QA11 / QA12 / QA14 I am getting error message as 'Usage decision for inspection lot xxxx has not been made yet'. But in table level it shows UD has been done.

How to over come from this issue. Is there is any program remove these kind of issues?

Screen shot enclosed

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your case seems like an inconsistency in the usage decision.

Note "174877 - UD: status inconsistency suspected for inspection lot" can help you.

Regards,

Natália

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

It really worked thanks.

Regards / US

Answers (0)