cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with updation of Incoming Orders quantity in /sapapo/ac42

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have a sales order with a requested quantity of 1000 for the month of Dec. The Allocation quantity for the month of Dec is 1000 and the available stock is 5000. Since there is sufficient stock and a quantity of 1000 can be allocated for the month of Dec, I get a full confirmation for my sales order. Based on this confirmation, delivery also has been created and Goods Issue also has been done.

Later, I realized that the incoming orders quantity field in /sapapo/ac42 has not been updated with the above quantity of 1000 for the month of Dec.

I have run the report /sapapo/sdrqcr21 to correct this inconsistency. But, this couldn't correct the inconsistency.

Please let me know if /sapapo/sdrqcr21 can be used to correct the above inconsistency. If yes, please let me know if there are any limitations in using the /sapapo/sdrqcr21 report.

Please do let me know if there are any other options of correcting the above inconsistency and updating the incoming orders quantity field with the above quantity of 1000.

Thanks in advance for the help and for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

At first you should understand why the sales order was not updated in PAG at first place ? Was this the case only for this sales order ? or is it happening too often for other sales order lines as wel ? You should know that first.

Alternatively, the report /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 has the flexibility to report any errors as it does check the Allocation Scenarios as well and the same will be updated correctly. If that is not the case, document the example and raise an OSS message and seek SAPs help.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu Kilari,

Thanks for the help.

There are a lot of orders for which this issue exists. Seems like OSS message needs to be raised as there is no other option as /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 is not able to correct the inconsistency.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 unable to correct the inconsistency before the delivery creation or after the delivery creation ? I gues that is the key for your case if I am not wrong.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu Kilari,

The report is unable to correct after Delivery Creation. 1000s of orders are having this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

Answers (0)