cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Client copy (Fake Result)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the same steps mentioned in the following link

and I went to check it from SCC3. It told me that it successfully completed. but when I go to check the usernames which should be copied by the local copy, I find nothing, and the only user I have after finishing the local copy is SAP* only which I can't use it to create an administrator because there is no template roles or any thing on the new client.

FYI I selected SAP_USER and another time SAP_PROF. the result is the same. in addition I can't make the local copy by selecting SAP_ALL or SAP_CUST and pop up me with an instruction screen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mina,

Can you share the SCC3 logs?

1537913 - Client Copy: Local & Remote copies, Client Export/Import and Client deletion

If possible , you can give a try with client export and import.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

this is the log I have got through SSC3

Log File:                \\sapdemo\sapmnt\trans\log\CC000005.DPL    

3S   Client copy from 2014-10-11 16:32:57   System ID............................ DPL   Target client........................ 100   R/3 Release.......................... 700     Basis Support Package...............SAPKB70013   Host................................. sapdemo   Start in background............. .....X   User................................. SAP*   Parameter   Source client........................ 001   Source client user masters............001   Copier profile:.......................SAP_USER   Table selection   Customizing data .....................   With application data................   Initialize and recreate.........   Test mode (without database update).. R   Selected tables           :             90   Copied data in kBytes  :      3,148,287   Deleted data in kBytes :             10   Program ran successfully   Runtime (seconds)         :             10   End of processing: 16:33:06

and about the mentioned link in your post, I couldn't login to cuz I'm not a partner I'm just self studying SAP Basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is that I run the local copy in test mode.

this test doesn't successful with SAP_ALL or SAP_CUST

I don't know why?

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mina,

You are correct test mode

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

But why I can't make the local copy by using the SAP_ALL or SAP_CUST

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mina,

Can you paste the error message.?

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's related to the storage capacity I think so, unfortunately there is no log generated in the SCC3

Answers (0)