cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO 7.4: NW BPM: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.HTTP 200 OK

former_member183910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am trying to call NW BPM scenario(File to BPM) from PI, and using below adapter config.

I am getting below error.

Failed to call the endpoint: Error in call over HTTP: HTTP 200 OK

SOAP: Call failed: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.; HTTP 200 OK

SOAP: Error occurred: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.; HTTP 200 OK

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.; HTTP 200 OK

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.; HTTP 200 OK

Any idea how to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Sandeep Maurya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope ur's issue is resolved

Can u exp. how u rectified that.

I am using soap 2 soap  .but receiver is third party in my interface.

i am using Iflow.

former_member183910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It was user authorization issue. Assign SAP_XI_IR_SERV_USER  role to PISUPER(or the user which you are using) and give a try.

Thanks,

Sandeep Maurya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Check the interface patter - it shud be Stateless (XI30-Compatible)" instead of " Stateless.

Check this link for the solution -PI Messages are not delivered to SAP NetWeaver BPM - Technology Troubleshooting Guide - SCN Wiki.

Also check the JRE  detail from SAP Netweaver Admin - Java Runtime Monitor.

Chirag.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Test the URL from your browser and check the proxy settings as well.

Refer the below links

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. make sure the logon user you maiintain in this channel which is PISUPER have BPM role.

2. go to communication channel monitor to restart this channel

3. if this is not Producation system, i also suggest you to restart XPI SOAP service to full refresh SOAP channel. (NWA->Java start-> XPI SOAP)

Thanks

Leon

former_member183910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

I tried all 3 steps but still the same issue. I was using PISUPER already.

Any other thought?

Thanks

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm wondering if your process modeling in BPM correct?

If your BPM process have some error, like incorrect interface assigned and also BPM input mapping/output mapping in correct. It will happen such error.

Normally it will show in PI message monitor that 1 successful message from File to PI, but error in PI to BPM.

Thanks

Leon