cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing this issue while creating the sales order. The plant in which the order is being created has enough unrestricted stock as on today's date but the the materials availability date that is being proposed is in the future. Can you please suggest.

Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Please check in CO09, the stock is free or reserved any Sales order or Delivery document.

Share me the CO09 screen shot.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for all the replies. I had made a really stupid mistake. The trasportation planning lead time was 2 days due to which the material was not etting confirmed on todays date. I removed the value of days from the trasportation planning lead time in the route and the system confirmed the MAD as todays date.

I would like to thank everybody again for taking time to look into the issue.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in MM02 (MRP fields) also.

Thanks,

Kamal

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to check any lead time is maintained in the sales document type and also check the settings of scheduling both for sales documents and shipping points under

LE-Shipping-Basic Shipping functions-Delivery Scheduling and Transportation Scheduling

The settings need to be unmarked for the above

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the Co09 and MD04 along with MMBE.

Co09 gives exact stock available and you can observe the stock requirement list in MD04 if any sales order or delivery are created for the qty.

And also find the below link which will give you complete understanding regarding your issue.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked MD04 and CO09 and they both show that 10 pieces are available. Any other suggestions.

Regards

Deepak

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepak,

Better if could share the screen shot of both, also before that if you had gone through the above link,hope your issue would be resolved.

thanks,

Srinu.