cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New functions/Bapis in QA or PRD environment are not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

This is a problem that I use to have when I need new fucntions in QA or PRD.

the ABAP developer puts the package with the new Bapis in QA and then When I Check them in the Workspace they are not there.

this happens a lot And I use to have the bapis available days later.

I was told about a transport process, that i think makes the transport from dev to qa and from qa to prd.

Although that process is completed.

So my question is, What possible reasons could cause the non display of the functions?

what I need to do to get the new functions added?

The last time that I have this issue I restarted the services, restarted sup and connect and disconect the SAP connection.

However only when I disconnect and connect again the SAP connection in workspace the new functions appeared.

This time that proceding is not working, and i dont know why.

I would be very thankfull if I could get some Help.

Best Regards,

Laguerta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

The Problem was indeed in SAP side.

They had to do some proceeding that they have forgoten.

Best Regards,

Laguerta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange thing, I can't find the bapis when searching but I'm getting data from the Right connection which is even strange.

Error:

But I Still getting the Orders when doing preview

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

the ABAP developer puts the package with the new Bapis in QA and then When I Check them in the Workspace they are not there.

Just want to confirm, are those new Bapis available against the user for which you have set back-end connection in workspace?

Were those BAPIs not available in DEV system?

I can't find the bapis when searching but I'm getting data from the Right connection which is even strange

Is that strange behavior happening after creating a new back-end connection as well?

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

I'll try to answer you the best I can but maybe I didn't understand quite well.

The Bapis available in DEV and QA does not show in the PRD environment, even after transport.

I Notice another strange thing the connection icon does not show the application component as you can see in the image below.

This is very strange and contraditory problem because, if the connection is wrong why I get preview results? But if the Connection profile is right why can't I see the Bapis?

The application components does no show

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jitendra , As per my understanding for your query , Once BAPI's are transport from dev environment import in QA and Prod server its not available . So , if its right then you have to check with SAP Basis and ask your they are transporting from dev server and how they r importing in QA and Prod server in which  interval . Because once its release from dev then Basis has to import in QA and Prod . Thanks & Regards , Kunal Varaiya