cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which certification is better for development of HANA based apps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been working on ASP.net to develop web applications. I have worked on the MS SQL Server and UI design as well.

If im interested in working on something similar (like enterprise applications), based on HANAinstead, which certification should i be doing. The SAP training and certification site is suggesting 3-4 certifications for HANA. Of these

C_HANAIMP_1 SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HANA 1.0

C_HANATEC_1 SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP HANA 1.0

P_HANAIMP_1 SAP Certified Application Professional – SAP HANA 1.0

I dont understand which is apt for what i have in mind. I am also not sure if all these three are not what I should be looking at.

Kindly guide.

Thank you for your time guys

Supreeta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Supreeta,

If you like developing on your own including coding then a Technology X-certificate might be best. If you like not to do so and focus on the functional/business area then an Application X-certificate might be best. And Professional is always higher or further advanced then Associate. Of course a certificate alone is expensive and no guarantee for a job. Me I have done internships in the SAP area (parallel to my studies at university), let me have recruited for an SAP position afterwards and have let my boss pay for all trainings and certificates.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner