cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central PI Message Search

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to use this feature to search the messages based on attribute and value.

But I am not getting anything in search. Does someone have any idea how exactly we can use this feature to search messages in SAP PI using custom attributes. I tried with attribute with complete path as well with attribute name only for recent messages in SAP PI but I am not getting any result back.

Is there any thing else need to be configured to get the messages using value from Payload.

I have already read Using central user-defined message search - Technical Operations - SCN Wiki.

Thanks,

Vertika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vertika,

did you check the below blog?

regards,

harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have read the first link you provided already. And 2nd link doesn't seem to be relevant for 7.31 AEX single stack.

Moreover, I know there is option User Defined Message Search where we can pre-define the attributes for required interface to have the message search enabled.

But here I am referring to Central PI Message Search which is accessible from SOLMAN and which offers the option to search messages based on pre-defined attributes or custom attributes. I am trying to use custom attribute to fetch the messages. But its not giving any result.

Below are screen shots for navigation:

Thanks,

Vertika