cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field text cannot make an input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My problem is everytime I make an invoice and process a Sales Return, the field batch in sales order is shaded thus we cannot make an input.

So what we do is we click on the item, go to the shipping tab, then the shipping point and route is not populated so we have to fill it in.

After filling it in, it becomes normal again, and we can populate the batch.

Is there a way we dont have to fill in the succeeding info? Because everytime we do the Sales Return order, we have to fill in the necessary information just to push thru with the transaction. tnx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with your copy controls. r u taking invoice reference while ur creating the return sales order.

Because when ever ur using the batch in forward sales process, that batch will be automatically copied into the return sales order. Acc. to return sales process we will not assign any batch in return sales order. because we are taking the stock from the customer so what ever batch available at customer site we take that batch return and then will change or may not change the batch after taking back the stock.

If there is any wrong plz correct. If it is correct award the points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you mean, that, in business sense, it is correct that there is no batch whenever there is a sales return order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablio,

You need to configure following things

1. Set up shipping point determination ( I am assuming that shipping condition in RE is different from standard order ). If you key in same shipping point every time in RE, then you can automate this. Other wise, i would not suggest you to

2. Set up route determination as per the shipping point determined above.

Please check with business experts before going ahead with this configuration.s

Thanks & regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, if you are using batch in forward sales order and while your preparing return sales order with reference to invoice, return sales order will get all the values from invoices no need to change anything except quantity and all will remain same. Because system will not accept the things.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablito;

I think the issue is happening because of the Document type RE that you are using. Pls check if the Doc type if you have assigned any Shipping Condition. If so pls make an entry accordingly for Shipping point determination.

Once you define the shipping point then you need to configure the route.

Regards,

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have automatic shipping point determination as well as Route.

It seems you have not configured shipping point determination. If you do, you dont have to input any values manually.

Thanx

Vish

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can you make a route and shipping determination? Is there a chance that it is copy control?

I have checked the sales document RE and there is a shipping condition there.