cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Release creates duplicate schedule lines in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing an issue where duplicate schedules lines are getting created in ECC system after releasing it from APO system

Scenario :

I have ran the SNP heuristic planning process using scheduling agreement which has created schedule lines based on forecast demand.

Now, I am releasing these SNP schedule lines to ECC system using release functionality of APO.

T-code : /SAPAPO/PWBSCH1

I have already setup the release profile and have assigned it to the corresponding external procurement relationship document.

The duplicate schedule lines are getting created in ECC in below :

If I release two schedule lines SL1 & SL2 from APO, then it creates 4 schedule lines in ECC system i.e. 2 SL's for each APO schedule line.

If I release 4 schedule lines SL1, SL1, SL3 & SL4 from APO, then it creates 16 schedule lines in ECC system i.e. 4 SL's for each APO schedule line.

Please share your experience if you have faced the similar issue.

PFA screen shot of ECC system having duplicate SL's.

Regards,

Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Anil already asked you the imp question and even i am not sure if Release profile can be used to release the schedule line.  Its meant for releasing forecast isnt it? 

Check aggregation level in the release job if that causing the issue.?

Pravin

************************IMP***************************

All..Experts...

this is something new learning  for me, if this is the way to release transaction data to ECC from APO...  is this practice at many client?  theory never said like this. and Publication is the option i am aware about.

your comments can enlighten my knowledge. Appreciate more comments on this

************************IMP**************

thanks in advance.

Pravin M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Are you referring to  DP to SNP release job??

Just to update you, after SNP run, I could see only single schedule lines under product view (/SAPAPO/RRP3).It's only in ECC system that the duplication is happening after release.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you said release to R/3 .. i am referring to a job which you must have created for transfer to ECC .

Please check the aggregation level defined in the job. It should be plant and location.

Also check Transfer profile - have you maintained correct key figures to be released. and correct

Product Char and Location Cha.

Btw.. above was suggestion based on my experience in dealing with forecast /PIR release to ECC.  Since you are using similar process... you should find something there.

Otherwise in Publication '/SAPAPO/C5 - Publish Orders '  what error are you facing?

Please inform.

One more thing-  is this APO scheduling agreement?  If yes... release using transaction  - /SAPAPO/PWBSCH1, create release.

Also i would suggest you to check CCR for more detailed error if any.

Pravin M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link for APO scheduling agreement process (if by chance you are looking for)

Prerequisites for the APO Scheduling Agreement - Supply Network Planning Run - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Yes I am using APO scheduling agreement process and I have release the schedule lines to ECC using /SAPAPO/PWBSCH1 t-code, as mentioned in the initial post.

The schedule lines are getting transferred to ECC system but the issue is that it is creating duplicate entries in ECC.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Why you are releasing the schedule line through release profile, when the schedule lines get created they move by CIF (/n/sapapo/cp1). Please check by not using the release profile.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Yes, I have maintained the publication settings in SCM for External Procurement but system is not pushing the schedule lines real time to ECC via CIF. That's why I had to configure release profile.

Could please suggest what configuration would likely be missing in CIF scenario and how we can correct the duplication issue?

Regards,

Mahendra