cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Unit Inspection - Stock in Quality even after UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM Gurus,

We have a scenario at our client where we do handling unit inspection. An Inspection Lot is created during packing of the inbound delivery. The QM department performs the Results Recording and Usage decision. During UD, at thestock tab, they get red status with Error Message no.

QHU006 -

The handling unit XXXX is assigned to delivery YYYY and cannot be processed.

But the UD could be saved. Afterwards when the actual GR is performed against the inbound delivery, the stock gets posted to Quality. Now the Quality department has to re-do the UD stock posting using QVM2. Is there a way to automate the GR posting based on already created UD.

Thanks and Regards,

Sunanth V.Narayan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I remember there was no suitable solution for the issue.

I tried to change the stock type of inbound delivery, but it was dangerous.

So I removed the 'post to insp. stock' indicator of HU inspection on material master.

And I defined another process of HU for nonconformity after GR.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your responses,

Could you please elaborate on the work-around of Non-confirmity after GR for HU inspection.

Is there a way by which I can restrict HU inspection to take place only after GR which does not create the issue at all? Is there a way by which I can hide Lots in QA32 which does not have a GR already?

Thanks and Regards,

Sunanth V.Narayan

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The nonconformity process was seperate one. It started after unpack HU.

Good idea which the system restricts HU insp. before GR.

But I don't have experience for this enhancement.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using WM also. So is it possible to auto trigger a posting change delivery (Quality to Unrestricted/Blocked) once GR is performed?

Regards,

Sunanth V.Narayan

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sunanth,

Error QHU006 has been related to the customising of movement type 321.

Check view V_TQHU1 for type 321.

If the indicators 'usage decision made' (V_TQHU1-VEREC) and 'UD with accepted' (V_TQHU1-VEACC) is set a usage decision has to be done before doing stock postings outside the usage-decision. Also, the usage decision has to be accepted and the quality has to be greater than the 'Q-score greater'.

I do not know how the user could save the UD, but the right thing to do would be record the usage decision with an accepted usage decision code and with a q-score greater than that maintained. Stock posting in usage decision needs NOT be done. Then it should also be possible to do the stock posting in the delivery.

Regards,

Natália