cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Recommendation - list of implemented notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Tool System recommendation offer list of recommended notes which sould be implemented. But! Where can I find list of already implemented notes of satelite system?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You want the change management tab within the workcenters.

If you don't see the tab when you navigate to the work centers, then you are missing authorization roles on the account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see all blocks because of SAP_ALL and many SAP Roles for Workcenters. If You list corrections, You will see only new notes, not installed. Filter doesn't offer "Already Implemented" or something like that. Maybe I have to use Root Cause Analysis > Cahnge analysis, but I didn't find list of implemented correction notes.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP_ALL does not control visibility to the work centers (just so we are on the same page ), the work center roles have menu objects that control the visibility of the work centers.

System Recommendations, I believe, is SAP's way of having you implement corrections via SolMan as you will be able to more easily tie it into a centralized transport method.  If you don't create the change request or change that flag manually to implemented/postponed/etc; then this is only useful as its filtering on your system, and typically has a job that will refresh the list based on your system.

If you go to the RCA work center and look under System Analysis > look for your ABAP system > Change reporting drop down > ABAP-SOFTWARE > ABAP_TRANSPORTS > Change your Events from field and you can export the list of notes applied to that system.

You can also export the system recommendation list and with some excel comparing magic you should be able to have a quick and dirty way to see whats applied.