Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO 7.4: Create New Transaction option in NW BPM

former_member183910
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

In ccBPM, there is option "Create New Transaction" in transform or send node, where is similar option in NW BPM?

in PI 7.1, I am using this option for reprocessing(if ccBPM is failed), this will start reprocessing from the same point where it failed.

Thanks

Sandeep Maurya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

AFAIK - Automatic retry mechanism was not there in CE BPM. If any process fails due to some error it will not retry automatically. We have to retry manually from nwa

With New version of NetWeaver Process Orchestration 7.31 SP10 and 7.40 SP5, they introduced a feature for handling the technical errors. Check the below blog for the same.

Detecting Technical Errors in NetWeaver BPM | SCN

Regards

Osman Jabri

former_member183910
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Osman.

Question: If I use technical error property in NW BPM and if interface execution is failed due to some error; and I tried to reprocess, will BPM process start from the same point where it failed?

Thanks

Sandeep Maurya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, It will start from the same point.

When the process fail with the technical error, it will go into the TechnicalError step.

If you see the example in the blog, on error he created a new flow, you can map it back to the same step.

Make sure you put some condition in between (may be count for 3 time retries) else it can go into infinite loop.

Regards

Osman