cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM: No Roundtrip triggered after pressing Enter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In a Form Window, when I enter a value and press enter, no roundtrip is triggered. In my List Window a Roundtrip is triggered.

Anybody any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks and regards,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

as already mentioned in your other thread.

Please check if there is any action (i.e. FPM event) assigned in the configuration environment (-> FLUID). Mind that normally you do not need an action just for saving the data, as long as you fill your data container (-> e.g. a private attribute) at FLUSH.

Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have some Buttons in the GUIBB having an fpm-event assigned to them. Or do you mean another event.

Problem is, there is a field Account Group, and the appearance (readonly, mandatory,...) of all other fields depends on the entered account group. So, after entering an account group I need a roundtrip to maintain the appearance of the other fields.

So, what do I need to do, to start a roundtrip on enter?

Thanks and regards,

Sebastian

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

like with the buttons, you can also assign an action to any input field. You have to open the Configuration Editor (FLUID), and select the input field in the Preview or Form UIBB Schema. Then open the Attributes Panel (->Toggle Button in the main toolbar) and scroll down. Here you will find the action assignment for the input field.

Best regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, ok I already knew. I thought I just need an action assigned to any field or button to get the roundtrip startet. So, is there any possibility to get a roundtrip started generaly by pressing the enter button. Problem is, the user decides if and when to press enter, so I have to assign a useless action to any field, just to get the roundtrip startet.

Btw. thanks for your patience and time.

Best regards,

Sebastian

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I understood that you need to assign an action just to the Account Group field, since you need to control the visibility of other fields depending on the entered account group.

I guess this is the only way.

Best regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, thanks alot. A bit frustrating but that's the way I will choose.

Thanks and regards,

Sebastian

Answers (0)