cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User_profile import ended with 'ARCHIVLINK_FILE_WRITE'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

we are on ehp6 fpor erp 6.0 netweaver 7.3 ehp1 our basis release SAPKB73109  while import user_profile form SCC7 it through error 'ARCHIVLINK_FILE_WRITE' when i search in oss1 it show two notes for that 1807799,1579639 ,1497170

they have correction instruction for  the note no 1497170 show

our SAP_BASIS is SAPKB73109 but correction note show only SAPKB730 does they match if i apply correction note it serve my purpose

Kindly give me suggestions

send me link for SAPKB731 for correction instruction

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto SNOTE - and then to note browser and see if this note is applied or not - 1497170

Now, goto FILE and create logical filename ARCHIVLINK_SERVERPATH.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

It shows 1497170 cannot be implemented in SNOTE Kindly suggest any note for SAPKB731 for above error 'ARCHIVLINK_FILE_WRITE

Regards

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

don't implement it.. check if that corrections are applied or not ?

Then goto TCODE - FILE and create logical filename ARCHIVLINK_SERVERPATH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

i added line with FILE tcode ARCHIVLINK_SERVRERPATH  then again when i run it throw same error as follows

Logical file name "ARCHIVLINK_FILE_WRITE" does not exist

Message no. SG807

Diagnosis

You have specified the physical file name '\p'. According to the system configuration, this file name should be checked using the logical file name 'ARCHIVLINK_FILE_WRITE'. However, this logical file name does not exist.

System Response

No further processing is possible.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

The system settings specify that, for the current context, the validation of the physical file name is to use the logical file name 'ARCHIVLINK_FILE_WRITE'. Create this file name or change the settings so that an existing logical file name can be used for the check.

More information about checking file names: SAP Note 1497003 (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1497003).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

the note which it shows 1497003 also can not be implemented

should i manually apply the note

Kindly suggest

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Manually i have created ARCHIVLINK_FILE_WRITE in FILE TCODE then again i ran SCC7 it shows following error

Kindly suggest some inputs

this also shows following

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Now am facing the same problem "Logical file name "ARCHIVLINK_FILE_WRITE" does not exist". please let me know if you implemented any notes or u did manual correction.

Thank you for your help..

Regards

Sridhar.Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sirdhar,

Implement the sapnote 1497170.

And than create logical filename ARCHIVLINK_SERVERPATH in the FILE tcode.

Regards,

Prithviraj.