Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Compund KPIs and Frameworks in SuPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some problems by trying to delete Compounds KPIs and some Frameworks in our SuPM.

I have already delete the associated Core KPI and the Base KPIs, but unfortunally I cannot delete the remained Compound KPI. 

How can I delete them?

A next problem I have with some Frameworks wihcih I can not delete. They are active but I cannot change the status.

But no person is assigned to this framework and no KPIs, too.

What is the problem. What I miss?

Thanks for your help

Melanie

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably could be an authorization issue. See what SuPM roles and responsibilities are assigned to you.

Regards,

Suchitra

0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

Just wanted to check in and understand if you found a root cause to this issue and what it was...

Thanks,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie

You should be inactivating framework first. Once you did that delete will be possible

Kind Regards

Levent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am also facing a similar issue. One of the framework does not allow editing. Hence it cannot be made inactive

The problem has been identified. There was a change in SRB organisation hierarchy. The organisation unit ID was deleted. However it appears in the backend ECC table.

My analysis is that it seems a bug in the solution which checks for the assigned org unit id, and when it does not find, further changes are disallowed.

Regards

Anindya