cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSCHL Discount Field ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

KONV is the table for KSCHL Field, but this cannot be used in SQVI query. Is there any another table where I can get KSCHL field and use in query.

Yusuf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yusuf,

I just checked in SQVI. We can pull out KSCHL ( condition type ). Let me know your requirement. Probably, i might be able to help u.

Thanks & regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CLN,

I was creating Invoice made during the given period item wise. I have used table vbrk and vbrp. I want to extract value - discount from konv in sqvi.

I tried but it is not accepting table. vbrp and vbrk is accepting.

Yusuf

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i understand your problem, i see that system is unable to propose join relation ships. What i suggest you is to first take VBRK and then KONV and later VBRP. In case the system is not suggesting a join condition between VBRK and KONV, the link it manually for document condition ( this field links VBRK and KONV ).

Check out and let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CLN,

No, it is not accepting in SQVI. I tried as per your idea.

U try and check it out.

Yusuf

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yusuf,

To extract the value of KSCHL field in Knov table you have to take the common fields which is in KONV and VBRK table. Common field is Document conditions of VBRK is foreign key in KONV table.

After that you can refer this table for condition type(KSCHL) and fetch the value.

You can extract the value kschl from the knov table directly because there will be more data which statisfies your condition type. Document field is different from invoice to invoice in VBRK. So, if you give Document condition which is for you invoice number in KONV table you can get all the condition types data which is used in you Invoice.

Reward points if it is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yusuf,

Here is how u fetch Kschl

From VBRK fetch KNUMV.

Put KNUMV in KONV to get KSCHL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Field name | KSCHL

Description| Condition type