cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML Mashup using URL doesnot show up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, We have configured HTML mashup for ERP and added it to ticket. The HTML mash doesnt show up. Also, we have created URL mashup in webservices, this is working fine. What could be the reason? could you help on this? Regards Shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SvenFeurer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Please also check if the web application you want to embed has a proper HTTPS address. HTTP is not secure enough and cannot be embedded as HTML mashup. HTTP mashups would not appear.

BR, Sven

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I had tried to create a HTML Mashup for Google maps. I was successfully able to display the map.

Recently when I checked for the same thing the mashup (map) would not display. I have tried opening it in both silverlight and HTML5 as well.

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue was with Web browser. HTML Mashup is not supported in Google Chrome. Its working in IE. But again, we are getting a warning 'There is a problem with this website's security certficiate'  Probably the issue is with HTTPS.

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. HTML Mashups (mashups that are iFrames inside C4C) are not supported with Chrome.

As for the errors you are seeing, you should review the IE/Firefox security settings to make sure you can render ERP ITS or Web Dynpro UIs correctly without errors as this is not a C4C issue, but a browser security settings one. If you google IE security settings + ERP + ECC you will find a bunch of SCN articles and other 3rd party tips and tricks on what you need to setup in IE.

In addition, there is an ERP known issue with IE compatibility settings errors when you browse ERP Web Dynpro in IE. For this you will need to review/update your Web Dynpro settings. Details of this is here http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1753544

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Can you help me with the steps for URL mashup. My scenario here is to create a mashup for webdyn pro.

Thanks,

Srinivasan

SAPjedi
Contributor
0 Kudos

The steps are documented in the Help Center.  Just do a search on mashup.

The high level summary is:

1. Create your URL mashup in Administrator or Application User Mgmt WC

2. Then u need to place the URL mashup on the UI - go the screen where it's needed.  Do a Personal Adaptation if it's for your use only OR Adaptation for all users, and activate / place that mashup in that UI screen.

All of the above requires u to be Admin access.

Good luck,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the steps Tim

Regards,

Srinivasan

SAPjedi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Shiva, We're experiencing something similar.

1. Did you file an incident ?

2.  Does peview mode work fine when authoring this HTML mashup ?

3. Does your URL mashup get an initial warning message "There is a problem with this website's security certficiate" ?  However it lets you continue and then display the mashup.

(above message is for IE 9 - your browser may say something else)

For us, we get this message in the web services button.  I'm thinking this may be causing our blank screen in the facet HTML mashup version.

Please continue to post updates...hopefully we both can get this solved.