cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link one Personas Flavor to another Flavor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Personas Expert,

I am new to Personas but I have gone through all tutorial videos. I would like to know how to link one personas flavor to another personas flavor? For example I have 'PO creation' button in Flavor 1 and I want it to link to Flavor 2 which is a simplify PO creation screen when user click on the 'PO Creation' button in flavor 1.

Many thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nmkarthikeya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You will have to call the transaction in the script and then use the switch flavor to go to the required flavor.

Something like this.

Regards,

Karthikeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthikey. How about if I want to go back to default flavor which contain all function 'shortcut'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Karthikeya,

I follow your step and hit following error and my script looks below. I already have my SOC MIGO falvor created but it still said not found.

nmkarthikeya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My bad sorry, you have to add refresh screen action after step 1 in the script.

Ideally when you click back button from the next flavor, it should take you back to the one from where it is triggered. You shouldn't have any problem over there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthikeya,

When I try to create my second flavor, the first flavor disappear automatically. Any idea?

nmkarthikeya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, I didn't get your question.

What do you mean it disappears automatically?

What is the design that you are trying to achieve?

Regards,

Karthikeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Basically I want to create two flavors. One for Home Screen and another one for MIGO. I have successfully created the first flavor i.e. home screen flavor (S-Ocean Screen) and when I back to Basic View tab and enter MIGO tcode and hit enter, it bring me to MIGO transaction screen but I no longer see my first flavor on the flavor bar . You get what I mean?

nmkarthikeya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, and that's the normal behavior.

Flavors are transaction specific, it will be visible only for that transaction.

Regards,

Karthikeya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that is normal, how come it said can't find my second flavor when apply script you guide me earlier. FYI, I have also created second flavor successfully but the error said it can't find. 

nmkarthikeya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Couple of things..

Are you trying to navigate from S-Ocean Screen to SOC MIGO ?

Where is the script button situated? in which flavor?

Could you please paste your script here?

Are you using below script?

Regards,

Karthikeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Karthikeya,

Yes, I try to navigate from S-Ocean flavor to MIGO flavor.

The script button located in S-Ocean flavor. Basically I want to make S-Ocean flavor as main menu and navigate to other flavors

My script as follow. In fact I am copying your sample script and just change the flavor name. May I know how you generate the first script?

nmkarthikeya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the first step of your script instead of S-Ocean Screen use MIGO.

First step is to navigate to the tcode and third step is to switch.

You can record the actions that you perform using below button and then import it into script button.

Regards,

Karthikeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthikeya,

It works!   Thanks for your help !I think I get the logic now. Will perform more test and trouble you again if encounter any issue.

Thanks again!

nmkarthikeya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am glad that I could be of some help

Thanks!

Regards,

Karthikeya

Answers (0)