cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport import issue in Urgent Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Urgent change in ChaRM & most of the time I am facing below issue.

Example: I created TR1 & tried to import to Quality system, Import doesn't happen successful & TR went to Rc=8 error or RC-12 error. How to handle this in ChaRM.

Now because of this error in /TMWFLOW/TRACK table TR status is shown has failed.

I have below queries

1) Since TR1 is in RC=8 error & TR is already released. What action we have to take to remove RC=8.

2) If I take another TR2 to correct TR1, will RC=8 error disappear from TR1.

3) Do we need to perform any Task list activity to remove TR1 RC=8 error.

4) Whenever RC=8 or RC=12 issue occures , is it CHaRM issue ?

Regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

As I know we have to use Recheck urgent change in case of if got any error due to inappropiate actions or some authorization issue and you wants to get those previous actions again then use this option. If it is not the case use Development in process while creating TR. 

You are getting error RC 8 in system due to objects not because of Solman beacuse if this is the issue related to Solman your action's activity will be failed and it will be shown in Application log with status red also when click there on task you performaed it will show error message of that.

1 & 2. First you have to identify those error objects by which you are getting error in its log of RC 8 in QA. Create one new TR2 in this same charm and collect those error objects in new TR2. Now transport this TR2 and your TR1 automatically will be imported as if you didnt removed that TR1 from task list by Correct import manually by using Task list(H..).

If this TR2 imported succesfully in QA means that all the error objects are now available in QA. So when system will re import you TR1 it will be successfull RC 0 0r RC 4 if there is no inconsistecy in QA system those objects you transporting in TR1.

3. If you want you can do. But if you removed from there you cannt reimport as I explained in answer of 1 & 2. If you removed from either you can collect those objects again in new TR or in new TR you can include that previous error TR then all the objects will be transferred in new TR but after that lock you objects.

4. No it is not the ChaRM issue if you have sufficient authorization to transport, explained you already.

Regards,
Abdullah