cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Alerts in SAP PI

0 Kudos

Dear All, I have Created Alerts in SAP PI. My PI System is connected to SAP R3 as per attached configuration. we are having CRM system is in our landscape also .No interface is connected to SAP PI. When i activate the rule in rwb . i am getting below email alerts continouslty.

Error INTERNAL.INTEGRATION_SERVER_URL_MISSING (category
XIServer) occured in Message542A2FB362823720E1008000C0A8704C from Sys_CP1500_P
to .

Sender Interface: CreditManagementAccountByIDQuery_Out
Receiver Interface: for Alert Rule Alert for Interface.

Adapter Engine Error (If applicable): Error in Adapter
Type with dsc. as URL to call the Integration Server is missing on the sender
system

Message Monitor http://crmprod.ndpl.com:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?sap-client=500&~transaction=*SXI_SHOW_MESSAGE...

Message Monitor (Secure Connection) https://:/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?sap-client=500&~transaction=*SXI_SHOW_MESSAGE%20MSGGUID=542A2FB3...

But we have not confgiured any Interface for CRM in PI System then why this alerts is generating in SAP PI.Please suggest how to stop the same.

And when i check in SXMB_Moni tcode in CRM ,Message are found in CRM ,

Can u please suggest how to stop alerts for the CRM System.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpendra,

Check in the sxmb_adm that the IE URL is set:

Hope this helps.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Please find the attached setting we already removed PI Details from Sxmb_adm from CRM Server.But message is generating in Sxmb_moni in CRm and Email Alerts are genrating in PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

CAn you please share the ALRTCATDEF config for the alerts. I suppose there is another category built or CRM or SAP Standard alert category.Also check if any other rue is their in RWB which is active.

Further you ahev two options :

1. Make seperate alert category for every interface based upon conditions in RWB.

2. Restrict the alerts based upon sender party/component or receiver party/component details in RWB rules.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks

Gaurav

0 Kudos

I simply Create Alert Category using ALRTCATDEF tcode and after that activate that rule in RWB.

former_member183909
Active Participant
0 Kudos

could it be that you have the DEFAULT_ALERTRULE set.  Check this by going into the Integration Directory.  Change it as required.