cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What job opportunities are expected after completing SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I completed my B.com in the year 1999-2000. After having worked in retail for 9 years I want to build my career in SAP SD. Knowing my ability I will be able to take the certification exam, but when it comes to technicality or on job scenario I will not be able to face it unless i have experienced the situation. In this case I want your help to know about :-

1. what are the job opportunities for a SD certified without experience.

2. What will be typical day for the position.

3. Is every project different or have some similarities

4. Do they work in a team

I am a quick learner and a very hard worker .I want to work in an environment where there are people from the same area and work as a team or at least where I have some one to answer my queries.

With such personal attributes will I be a successful in this career?

Please advice

Thank You,

Regards

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Hope the blog would help you much of your doubts.

Do not worry much. Once you get the jobs, there would be number colleagues, who would help you. Share the knowledge. Everybody has learned in the same way. Do not much worry, how it is going to happen. Please concentrate on today what you are learning. Always try to explore new things, that is the key in SAP, even sometimes it could be a small button. But, you should always try to learn something to new every time. Then, your skills gets updated over a period.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shree Ravi Sankar,

Thank you so much for the positive approach. This has definitely given me a little push. I will be referring your post for further references. Also please advice me on how to select school for online training and do I need to have any programming knowledge.

Thank You

Regards

Radhika

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Radhika,

Following are the training centers in India:

Training Locations

You can also go for Class Room Training (expensive) compared to Online Training (economical), though both has its own merits and demerits.

You may also considering into CRM Functional with SD Overview. For SD, there are number of people already in the market.

There is no programming knowledge required for functional consultants.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)