cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block change PRs from ECC to SRM - BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an urgent requirement to block certain change PRs from ECC to SRM.

Curently All the PRs and Change PRs are transfering from ECC to SRM using BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER.

My requiremnt is that, if there is any PR change and it is only text or description change, I need to block the that PR to transfer to SRM

If it is Quantity/amount...change it should be transfer to SRM.

t would be realy gerat if you could let us know if there is any ABAI/enhancement to block the PRs, also please suggest which systgem it should be taken care to blaock the PRs (ECC or SRM)  ,

Thank you.

Regards,

Magesh Basavaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh,

please clarify your requirement; you want to _block_ the transfer or you want the transfer to be uneffective when only certain modifications take part?

Approaches are different, as for instance:

- if you want to block the transfer, you could work on ECC side in order to:

- forbid the EPRTRANS insert for these entries;

- work on user exists to prevent a proper transfer

- if you want to make a transfer uneffective under certain assumptions, it would be easier if you work directly on SRM:

- item position comparison in CHANGE/SAVE BADi, to understand whether the modification should be committed or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,MB

After the PR is changed in ECC , it will be send to the table "EPRTRANS".If you don;';t want to send the PR to SRM, you can enhance the PR save BADI. Then the new PR number will not insert to the table .

BR

Alex