cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with trigger generation when replicating FAGLFLEXA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to replicate the FAGLFLEXA table, which is a fairly large table using SLT. I have not defined any specific filters and am just trying simple as-is replication. I have however partitioned the target table on the HANA side to help speed up replication.

When I try to kick off the replication, I see that it quickly goes into a "Failed" status. Looking at the Table details I see that while a logging table is generated, no trigger is generated. Clearing the status or stopping and restarting the replication has no effect.

Any ideas on what I should be looking at?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you share the details of the log in ltrc?

Best,
Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

The error message is:

Logging table /1CADMC/00000428 already exists in DDIC

RFC Destination : LT_REPL_EQ2

I have tried clearing/resetting from the tab "Processing Steps" -> "delete objects". But it has no effect.

thanks,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case it matters, we are on DMIS 2011_1_731 0006.

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Nitin,

I have faced this issue couple of weeks before and below are the steps that I performed to get rid of this error-

(Before performing below activities, please do stop your master job.)

1. Apply all the corrections listed at the bottom of SAP Note 1958809  to both source and SLT system.  (These three notes in particular need to be applied to source system 1975984, 1981030,

1984061)

2. Please do a clean up for the table FAGLFLEXA from tables IUUC_RS_STATUS & IUUC_RS_ORDER on SLT system.

3. The logging table for this table would be present in your source system. Please check and remove that as well.

After performing above activities, please try replicating again.

Regards,

Saritha K