cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need an urgent help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I need an urgent help in sapscripts. The issue is: I've two print programs and the two Forms. At present, my customer is using the standard print program and the standard Form for the payment method "F". Now, they want to use another Form which is successfully called by another custom print program. So they want to the current standard print program according to the custom print program so that it successfully calls the second Form.

Can any provide help that how can I make changes to the standard print program according to the custom print program so that it can call the form? how can i understand the flow of both the print programs in debugging mode?

thanks,

shamim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello..

At present...the print program and the form name used are: RFFOIT_FOR included in the transaction F110 and the form is F110_IT_DTA.

Now they want to use the same standad print program but the form Z_F110_IT_DTA_F1.

This form Z_F110_IT_DTA_F1 is successfuly called by Z_RFFOIT_B_F1.

tell me how can i change the standard print program using the above print program as a reference program?

Thanks,

Shamim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Any clue(s)?

Thanks,

shamim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shamim,

U can assign a form to a print program in the function module Open_Form, and in that form=................ , the name of the form to be called,

is this what u want, or let me know if anything else.....

Award Points if Found Useful,

CAPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just assigning the name of the form in the function module of the current print program would work if the text elements in the form are different? This Form is successfully called up by another print program which i've mentioned but not able to change the print program such that it can call the same form.

Plz let me know if this is not clear.

Thanks,

Shamim

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear shamim,

yes, this is not clear.... be more clear...

regards,

CAPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can u tell me how can i understand the flow of a print program if I've only the Form and the print program?

Thanks

shamim