Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

i have few doubts plz clarify,

1) plz give an example of gap encountered by anyone solution provided?

2) can v have different pricing procedure at billing ?it should be totally different from order pricing?

3)wht is condition index and usage of it with examples?

4)condition update? group condition?

5)pricing 16 fields explanation with relevant examples?

6)milestone and perodic billing with all the configuration settings?

plz send it to my personal mail id:jayeshmba@gmail.com

I would be very thankfull to everyone in advance.

with regards,

jayeshbabu.p

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have sent you a mail with some points

<b>**please reward points if this is useful**</b>

regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Depending on the kind of business process you are carrying out, the system can automatically propose one of two different types of billing plan: periodic billing or milestone billing.

• Periodic billing means billing a total amount for each individual billing date in the plan. For example, if you are creating a rental contract, the system can propose a schedule of monthly rental payments, according to the length and conditions of the contract.

• Milestone billing means distributing the total amount to be billed over multiple billing dates in the billing plan. For example, you can use a billing plan for billing a make-to-order item that is assigned to a project in the SAP Project System. When you enter the project-related make-to-order item in the sales order (or assembly order), the system proposes a billing plan based on milestones defined for networks in the project. As each milestone is successfully reached, the customer is billed either a percentage of the entire project cost or simply a pre-defined amount.

Billing plans for rental contracts and billing plans for project-related milestone billing have different overview screens so that you can enter data relevant to your processing. For example, for milestone billing, you must be able to enter data to identify the individual milestones

<b>**REWARD POINTS IF THIS HELPS YOU**</b>

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi babu,

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/what-is-alt-cal-type-alt-base-value-and-requirement-field-in-pricing.h...

check this site it helps u

if it helps reward points for me

With regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jayesh

Condition index:

A customer-defined list of conditions which allows quicker access to condition records or a group of condition records.

Condition Index:Specifies whether the system updates one or more condition indices when maintaining condition records

Example:If for one condition type have no. of record existing amd modifiedable.Maintain the check box in Cond Typ then in VK11 press button will apper click it show all the records for that Cond Typ.

But keep it in mind that this is different from condition update:

Condition Upadte:Cond Updates controls the pricing limits.

Example:Cond Typ have Upper limits and lower limits.For this limits will update by this function.

For more information:

condition index

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/743387546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

condition update

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/7433bb546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

<b>**PLEASE REWARD POINTS IF THIS IS USEFUL**</b>

Regards

AK