cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

We are planning to upgrade our server to EHP4 EHP6 going to start next week so we need to move all request to prd which are in quality bcaz we are

doing first quality as per plan so kindly suggest me one thing when i use tcode STMS_IMPORT in Prd server when i search with filter the request which are in INIT status moved from Qua but not imported to PRD i think that is correct confirm me i am wrong

let me know how to find pending request which are lies qua and not moved to PRD

Kindly suggest some valuable information so i can continue this is quite urgent

let me know what i suggest for DEV server as per SAP we should not do system copy from any client to DEV server bcaz we lost our version of abap pgm we have 4 client in Dev then suggest me how we can proceed the upgrade  in DEV server

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

An Ideal approach for any upgrade project is to start with a Production copy first followed by DEV, QAS and PRD. My suggestion would be to look at your upgrade planning first .

There are valuable information for Upgrade planning on SCN

Planning for SAP Upgrade of SAP Netweaver and SAP Business Suite Systems - ERP Upgrade - SCN Wiki

Upgrade Project Plan - ERP Upgrade - SCN Wiki

http://www.sap.com/bin/sapcom/en_us/downloadasset.2010-05-may-12-08.technical-upgrade-planning-servi...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori