cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to amend activity dates in a network?

former_member195355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hiya,

I'd like to amend the dates that already exist in a network activity i.e. The 'Act' dates for 'Start' and 'Fin':

I've tried using FM BAPI_NETWORK_CONF_ADD and passed my new dates into that FM, and then COMMIT WORK, but unfortunately that didn't work.

Would anyone have any better ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

why you want to amend activity date start and finished?

i think there is no any way to amend the same.

but you can delete that activity and create new same activity with your desired dates.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member195355
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone!

I've found that there are things called 'Confirmations' that need to be deleted first and then new dates can be added via BAPI_NETWORK_CONF_ADD.

I'm using BAPI_NETWORK_CONF_CANCEL to remove the confirmations but I'm having trouble identifying valid confirmations?

I've found confirmations are stored in table AFRU, field RMZHL but this stores all the confirmations, even those that are deleted.

So my question is, how do I know which of these confirmations in AFRU is valid and should be deleted?

Thanks in advance for any help!

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the below:

1. Set the Status of the Network to "DSEX: Date set by external system" using BAPI_BUS2002_SET_STATUS
  2. Run the BAPI to set the dates.

Hope it helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Best way & easy, Create LSMW  by entering network & activity No in T code CN25  to update the actual date of network activities.

With rgards,

Dnyanesh

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ,

first clear out and check out few things

During confirmation ,what dates you have used,check that out

next go through the documentation available on help.sap.com for updating dates,this are updated through scheduling .

apart from this if you still require more information please go through the other blogs over the scn.sap.com