cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementation of SAP GBT 1.0 - Import Plants from ERP - identification category CRM011 is not assigned to any identification type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

at the moment I'm implementing the SAP GBT v1.0 ( v2 came out too late) in our Prototyping System. It will be maintained as a SAP ERP Addon on one client and shall grab information from all clients on that system.

I set up the Connections so far, they all seem to be working fine so far as I can call the RFCs of the GBTINT properly on other clients. Now I'm stuck at the step "Integrate Master Data and Organizational Data from SAP ERP"

I can start the Point "Retrieve Plant Master from ERP", choose my remote client and the Script is trying to get the according information on the plants. It successfully identifies all plants of the remote client, which is nice, but is not able to import the Information as the

"

Identification Category CRM011 is Not Assigned to Any Identification Type

"

I get this message for all plants (obviously).

For all I found out until now the CRM011 should be the "R/3 Plant Number" (compare here) Type. and maintained in SPRO at Cross-Application Components -> SAP Business Partners -> Business Partner -> Basic Setting -> Identification Numbers

Here however, CRM011 is only defined as a Category (but without a Description, probably someone else added it by hand. Seems like CRM002 and CRM004 were maintained properly), but not in the Type Option (here neither CRM002, CRM004 or CRM011 appears).
For once, I'm surprised about the fact that these types are not maintained. Shouldn't they be as default? If not, where do those Types come from? Are they meant to be maintained manually?
Anyway I thought, just create the type as well and it should work. So I added CRM011 at Define Identification Types with
Description: R/3 Plant Number
ID Categ. CRM011
[ ] Propose ID type
[ ] Persons
[X] Organizations
[ ] Groups
and saved it. unfortunately, I'm still receiving the same error. Am I missing another step to set those up? Are we probably still missing a neccessary Component?

Any ideas on this one? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK so I managed it. For everyone arriving here having the same problem:
Found the more or less according SAP Note 
1729837 - Fehlende ID-Arten für GP in KonfigTabellen TB039A & TB039B
After creating and running the according correction report ZTB039_ADJUST the missing information was properly provided and the import of the plants worked out fine.

The problem occurs according to SAP because we installed the GBT Addon after copying our clients and the Addon only adds the entries I needed (CRM011 etc) in the 000 in this case.

Thanks & good luck

Answers (0)