cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to do confirmation(SES) for service items with account assignment WBS

0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

We are in classic scenario SRM version 7.0. and ECC (EHP6.0).

The issue we have is unable to do confirmation for service items with account assignment WBS element.

Once we create a shopping cart in the POWL list we have the create confirmation button . it is grayed out when we select the shopping cart .

Also we don't get the SC number for confirmation via the confirmation tab by giving the Po number

Kindly advise how to get this issue resolved.

The change which I made to fix this issue  :

In SPRO - customizing - SRM server - Cross application Basic settings- Account assignment - Define account assignment categories-

for cost center - I changed the backend account assignment cat from (K) to (P).

but it didn't work

Please guide me how to fix this issue

Best regards,

Shree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Shree

Please can you check the KBA it mentions specifically about the service confirmation ;

Also incase the button in SC is disbaled it could be a role issue

1.Check if the issue is for all users or not?

2. If the PO has any open qty to do GR ?

3. Is this for all PO or any specific please elaborate

I dont think it has anything to do with SPRO settings .

1796585 - Confirmation status remains in "Approved" or "Error in process"

Ideally for retransferring service confirmations which are stuck in transfer, the report Z_ES_RETRANSFER as mentioned in note 906050 needs to be used. The backend error which forced the confirmations into Error in Process status should always be first corrected inorder to ensure that the report successfully transfers the service confirmation.

The report Z_ES_RETRANSFER needs to be always executed with the flag P_CHKTR set to blank. The significance of this flag is that only if the system finds this flag value to be blank it will ensure that the status I1017 (Currently being transferred) is set to active in the confirmation. Subsequently, when the transfer of this entrysheet is successful then the system deactivates this status I1017 and sets the status I1018 (Posted in the backend).

In the event, if you do not want to correct the backend error but simply reset the status of the confirmation,  you can execute the function module BBP_PD_CONF_TRANSFER with the following parameters:

I_GUID         - header GUID of the service confirmation/cancellation
I_START_CANCEL - '3' for confirmation / '1' for cancellation

The usage of this function module BBP_PD_CONF_TRANSFER is only on a need basis to reset the status of the confirmations. It is always advisable to employ the report Z_ES_RETRANSFER inorder to retransfer the confirmation.

Regards

Vinita

0 Kudos

Hello Bharathi,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked the note you suggested but when checked it seems to be related to HANA.

Please advise

Best Regards,

Shree

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No Shree. I don't think it is related to HANA. We have implemented the same note in our system and it has started working fine.

Basically you have to compare the structure between R/3 and SRM system which has been suggested in the SAP note.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shree,

Can you please check the below thread will helps in anyway.

Best Regards,

Bharathi