cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditoin type ZMRP becomes negative value at time Statistics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement in pricing, where basic price (ZMRP) and selling price is not known but discounts are known and selling price should be calculated on basic (ZMRP)

In such scenario we need to attach ZMRP condition type in our standard pricing procedure.

Kindly help with how to configure the following scenario.

Example

ZMRP ( MRP Price) = 100 INR (Statistics)

ZOMS ( Margin & scheme) = 10%      (Statistics)

Commercial value /Selling Price = 90 ERL   

A/R VAT

=  5%

Net Price =94.5

Issue: When ZMRP condition type is statistics then net value will be changed negative amount.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manik Roy,

As per your scenario........

ZMRP----100 (STATISTICS)

ZMOS----10% (STATISTICS)

ZNSR --SELLING PRICE --90

VAT 5 %

NET VALUE --94.5

configure as per the below screen shot .. it will help you to clear your issue .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Roy ,

There are some points you have to think here as per your screen shot  .

1.if zmrp condition value is blank and that condition is mandatory in your pricing, then at the time of creating it will show error or if you add any value to zmrp and if you activate statistical to that and it will not show negative unless until your zpr0 VALUE is blank. In that scenario net value will show negative.

2 if you maintain two condition type in your pricing system will take priority as second. and it will not add to your net value even though if YOU activate statistical.

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

Already existing pricing procedure,then we used zpr0,but now company requirement is Sales price calculate on MRP price,now i have maintain only one condition type ZMRP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you dont know the selling price at the time of sale order creation, may be you can set this condition type to manual so that the value can be entered manually in sale order.

Coming to achieving correct (positive) net value, create two condition type with calculation type as percentage; say ZMR1 & ZOM1, assign this next to ZMRP and ZOMS respectively in your pricing procedure.  Maintain condition record for ZMR1 with 100% and ZOM1 with 10%.

Test it and update here

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have tested as per your suggestion, ZMR1 & ZOM1, assign in pricing procedure & Maintain condition record for both, respectively 100% and 10%. but another issue is coming

1. In sales order line item ZMRP (MRP Price) conditions type is NON Active

2. ZOMS (Margin & scheme) calculate twice

3. NET PRICE are coming 800 INR, actual calculate amount should be 900 INR.

4.Tax is coming 40 INR, actual calculate amount should be 45 INR.

Please see the attachment Untitled 1 is pricing procedure ,Untitled 2 sales order line item 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is expected.

As per your Pricing procedure,  you have made the ZOMS as statistica but still it impacts the net value.

If you make a condition type as statistical , it doesn't get posted in to the GL accounts but it impacts the net value.

To resolve this error - after ZOMS condition type add one more step which is a text one there assign a customised routine to clear that value from the Net Value by taking help from the Developer.

Thank you for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manik,

You should have one basic condition type, I think that is ZPR0 in your case.

I think the screen shots doesn't show the statistics conditions properly.

Please explain the requirement again with ZPR0 and ZMRP in example.

Former Member
0 Kudos

already existing pricing procedure. Then Net price should be calculated on basic ZPR0

ZPR0 ( Sales Price) = 90 INR

A/R VAT

=  5%

Net Price                   =94.5

Now our organization requirement basic price (ZMRP)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Manik,

Your question is not clear.

I have a requirement in pricing, where basic price (ZMRP) and selling price is not known but discounts are known and selling price should be calculated on basic (ZMRP)

So if ZMRP is not known how is it a mandatory condition in your pri procedure? So how are u entering it during pricing?

Check your condition ZMRP, in that in control data maintain plus/minus :  blank or A

Also check the condition class

regards

jobi