cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Confirmation number from a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement to fetch the Confirmation number/ item details for a Particular PO#/Item.

We have gone through several threads in SCN, where it was advised to use function module - BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST by providing the PO number.

This lists all the confirmations for that PO header.

However we would like to find out the confirmation that a particular PO line item.

Is there a way in SRM to find this out? Please advise.

Thanks in advance! Regards, MS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your helpful replies. In the standard function module, even though there was a reset buffer in the beginning, the internal table GT_FOUND was not getting refreshed. We have added an implicit enhancement for this, and now it works. Hope this solution can be of help to others as well.

Cheers, Ms

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please use BBP_PD_PO_GETHISTORY with PO number and line item number. In the results you should see the confirmation.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

Your reply was most helpful. However I have an issue with cache clearing with this function module.

I am running this FM in loop with several POs. I am clearing all the variables at the end of the loop.

LOOP AT...

MOVE <POnumber> TO ls_object_key-object_id.

MOVE <PO item no> TO ls_object_key-number_int.

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_PO_GETHISTORY'

EXPORTING

i_object_key = ls_object_key

TABLES

e_po_history = lt_po_history.

<operations performed with lt_po_history>

CLEAR: ls_object_key,

lt_po_history.

ENDLOOP.

For the second loop, I get data relevant to the first loop as well. I debugged the function module and found that GT_FOUND[] table picks up the data from the previous loop as well. Have you faced this issue before?

Please advise.

Thanks, MS

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MS
Did you try LOOP AT. lt_table into LS_structure  ..

Should it not solve your issue .. and LS_structure can hold only 1 value so not sure

how it would have the value from the last loop 😕

Paste your exact code and maybe it would become more clear and what is missing ..

Regards

Vinita