cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In transit scrap

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created a inter company STO PO.Material has been issued from plant  A to plant B.The material in transit is shown in report MBST. Now when i am trying to scrap the material in transit using mvmt type 557 i am encountering an error,

Deficit of stock in plant A even though stock is available.

What is the issue here why the system is not allowing to scrap the material in transit?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you have written MBST wrongly instead of MB5T.

MB5T is just showing the stock with compare to the PO history.

It means if you do a goods issue with regards to PO, then it will update the PO history. But if you scrap the stock from stock in transit, then after the scrap posted, still system will show the stock in MB5T as just because the scrap posting is not updating the PO history.

Can you able to see the stock in MMBE in the tab SIT ?

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes it showing in MMBE in the tab SIT CC

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, You need to balance the PO history to remove the stock from MB5T report.

So you have two options, either you have to do goods receipt or you have to cancel the goods issue.

If you do 557 movement type, then system will be still showing the stock in MB5T.

By the way, if the 1.00 EA stock available in stock in transit, then system will allow to do 557 movement type.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot reverse via 557.  Also you have not indicated with which movement type, the stock has been transferred and is showing In Transit.  To reverse the stock which is there "In Transit", execute MIGO from Sending Plant, select the appropriate action tab on top where you have the options to choose A01 - Goods Receipt and maintain the reversal of movement type what you used originally.  In MIGO, you have to maintain the reversal of that. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok,I will check & come back they have used mvmt type which has been copied from standard mvmt. My need is to the SIT should not reflect in MB5T, what should be done for this w/o taking back the material back into supplying plant

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

Error message

Deficit of PL Stock in transit 1.000 EA :

Message no. M7021

Diagnosis

Shortfall below the specified stock level or quantity amounting to 1.000 EA.

System Response

If the message is an error message  , the above is not allowed.

If the message is a warning message  , the system will allow your input, but the warning is intended to prevent you entering a wrong quantity.

Procedure

In the case of a warning message, check the quantity entered.

In the case of an error message, change the quantity or terminate processing.