cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Entity(Control,Regulation,Org) details in Reminders & Escalation Notifications in GRC PC

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone explain me how to customize the standard notification template of Reminders & Escalations Notification in GRC Process Control.

I want to add the entity objects like Control, Sub process, Process, Regulation & Organization name in the notification template.

At present, the notification is coming as "Reminder:Perform Control Design Assessment" & "Escalation:Perform Control Design Assessment"

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vinay Athmakuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Please check this document

You can create your own custom templates (Document Objects) in SE61 and then assign them to the Message class as per your requirement in  GRFNVNOTIFYMSGC

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for the reply.

The document is more of Access Control specific.

There are two different tabs like Latest end & Requested end in "set up reminders & escalation settings" configuration. I guess we have to change the text here but am not sure how to change the standard notification text in this particular setting.

Thanks,

Vinay Athmakuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Once you are in Requested End or Latest End tab in workflow builder for the selected template (in your case it is WS75900004, step 186) you can click to the hyperlink which starts with "Text sent when*..." . In the opened screen go to Description tab where by text type you will find Latest End text - Escalation notification text and Requested End text - Reminder notification text.

Also you can define texts in different languages. Be careful with modification of the text and make sure any time you are saving it you have saved it in transport request.

As per your initial message you wanted to maintain reference to Regulation, Organization and Control.

The code of the objects maybe contained in the next tab "Container". You can check what you could use under the node CL_GRPC_WF_ASSESSMENT. For example under Case Attributes you can find "CASE_TITLE". To include this into the notification text you would use it in a form &_WI_OBJECT_ID.MS_CASE_ATTR.CASE_TITLE&

I am not sure if you can find exactly regulation, orgunit, control texts. So far I could not find. And it is actually strange because without these details escalation notification does not make any sense.

Maybe some other experts could help.

Regards,

Moldir