cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masters Program related to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done a lot of search with regards to the University alliance programs in the US.

I have come across only University of Central Michigan (Online Program) so far.

Many universities mentioned in the earlier list in University alliances are not even aware of SAP related programs.

Please let me know if there is any SAP related Masters Full time Program in the US.

Thanks a lot ,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lutfussayeed
Discoverer
0 Kudos

San Francisco State University offers SAP Recognition Award to its MBA students who complete three SAP integrated courses with a grade of B or better. Please check out the following link.

SAP Recognition Award Program - SAP Recognition Award Program - College of Business - San Francisco ...

Lutfus Sayeed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Central Michigan University has a Master of Science in Information Systems with a concentration on SAP.  I created that MSIS program.  Access cmich.edu and search for the MSIS graduate program.  There is also an Information Systems major with an SAP concentration in their BSBA program.  I also created that program.  Many of the courses I created are now taught by other faculty.  Hope this helps.

Roger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many schools may utilize SAP within an academic program - we use it in both our undergraduate and MBA/MS programs here at the University of Pittsburgh's business school - but we do not award a degree IN SAP.  Hope this helps you for your search.  What aspect of SAP are you interested in? Distributed computing and computer science? Supply chain management? Financial management? Audit and accounting?  Each of these could use SAP in their instruction.