cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fields in sales quote form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

Please tell me, how can i add Z fields on template of the sales quote?.

There is a configuration guide?

Best Regards.

MM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will need to edit the Forms.

To do that head to "Application & User Management" work center and then select "Form Template Management":

In there you will have access to all forms (Accounts summary, Appointments summary etc.), just look for Sales Quote:

Hopefully for your template you can use the Easy Form Editor feature, otherwise you need to download Adobe LiveCycle from the Download center in C4C. It is ok for Sales Quote:

From there it's really straightforward, you have the default sections and the fields already activated in the Services.

Also to see your extension fields in there, you need to go in "Further usage" in them and activate the proper Service used for the Form Templates. I am not sure which one it is for Quotes but it shouldn't be long to figure this out.

For any advanced modification on the form, you will need to use Adobe LiveCycle.

Hopefully this will be helpful,

JB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will SAP support notes from completed activities for the Account Summary forms. Seeing future open activities and not a quick summary of completed with notes of activities is very limited.

Is this SDK work? I see sales quote supports notes, is activities, which uses notes the most going to be supported for completed activities in the Account Summary.

Former Member

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Grayson,

Just for the information, thought of sharing other method for you and more who reads this.

Adding the extension field in the Templates can also done from the Adaptation Mode of the screen where it is added on.

Step1. You will have to Go in Adaptation Mode, select the Extension Field and click on Further Usage.

Step2: Clicking this, will open the Further Usage View and here you will have to select the form and click on Add Field and Edit button. As suggested by JB, You would be able to modify once you have Adobe LiveCycle.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Thanks for your response. But I don't want to create an extension fields for the standard activity object (phone call). I just want to be able to incorporate this standard object and standard notes into my Account Summary. I'm just not sure if this will be supported or something that is only accomplished via SDK.

Its all about getting a quick view of my customer, and not using export to excel because I can not include other fields from Account Details data. I can include them in my Account Summary PDF, just not completed phone calls with notes.

I just want the standard to be easy to work with

Regards,

Grayson

former_member190150
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

We are using C4C sales quote and on the sales quote preview document (PDF) pricing values are missing, since we are using "request for external pricing". As per SAP reply they support only internal pricing. So we need to enhance the existing form to get the pricing details in preview  PDF. I hope through Easy Form Editor we can make it. Could you please suggest your views on how to achieve this functionality using Easy form editor and if any document or link please share.

Also please let me know that to use Easy form editor do we require SDK? or through standard settings we make it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Murugesan.

FabianEgner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Grayson,

i have the same problem. How did you solve it?

Regards,

Fabian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

We are taking advantage of the CRM factsheet and calling it in C4C.

1. Make sure your CRM is upgraded to support pack needed. We are EHP3 Support 11 at least to do integration

2. Create proxy webservice for Business Partner Factsheet (delivered with support pack).

3. We are using PO/PI to integrate. Make sure if your using PI to download latest .tpz file that hast the crmfactsheet structure

4. The integration flows from the C4C partnet documents will help with example PI or HCI mappings

5. Activate Business Partner factsheet in C4C communication arrangements

we built our factsheet in CRM with all relevant notes and fields needed from bp_head and transactional level.

Regards,

Grayson