cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide UIBB/Entity in Supplier screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to hide entire UIBB/Entity based on roles assinged to user id.
I want to hide Bank Accounts UIBB on Supplier screen based on role assinged to user id, I tried using BADI
USMD_ACC_FLD_PROP_CUST_DEP_SET and was able to make Bank Accounts UIBB Read only.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Fattesingh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you say you want to hide for a user, do you mean a certain role in the workflow in a specific step? If so, this is possible by creating a new FPM configuration that does not contain the specific field and then assigning that field to the change request type's step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fattesingh

Do you want to hide UIBB for particular users only? It is poeesible to hide UIBB systemwise through customization in UIBB standard Attributes as Hidden Element as Hidden or thrugh Personization for paricular users but not sure about personization how to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to hide complete UIBB by adaptation for change request type by below screen option on deep copied appl. config  and it was messed up my screens on custom and even standard also and Governance scope on entity level is set to No for these adaptation UIBB's relevant entity types and their relationships .

Finally I made Governance scope for Entity;s and their relationships to YEs and now its working standards screens as original.

I am not hiding my screens with this option and I am in MDG6.1

Please share your results ..

Thanks

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again I did the above changes as per the below screen and its working as expected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu

You are doing adaptation means you want to hide UIBB for all user for one system,Correct?

Then why no you are going for customization for this. SE80> Select Pacakge-MDG_BS_BP_BOLUI>select weddynpro Application >BS_ OVP_BP  >select Appilication configuration-BS_OVP_CU >F8 and go for customization (You must add user parameter in your user profile as FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT  with value A. Then update standard attributes for respective UIBB with Hidden element as Hidden