Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting obsolete logging tables in SLT system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need help to sort out below issue,

There are many obsolete logging tables in SLT system ,might have been left out after dropping SLT schemas, previous replications.

These logging tables exist in ABAP dictionary but not in database. Due to this, it shows inconsistencies in DB02 > Diagnostics > Missing Tables and Indexes. There are in total 252 missing tables in DB. Currently DB migration is stuck due to this issue.

Is there any way to remove the tables from dictionary without deleteing them manually through SE14 ?

How to avoid having such tables ? Am I missing any steps while deleting the previous schemas?

Regards

Kartik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

these obsolete objects/logging could be also there becasue someone refreshed/copied the systems.

There is also one transaction IUUC_REMOTE in the source system to delete the logging tables. But I am not sure if it distinguish between db or ddic level. Have a try and post the result.

Best,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your comment.

I am looking for deleting the tables in SLT system ,not in source system. Our SLT system is a seperate one. I tried IUUC_REMOTE in SLT system but it doesnot help.

Regards

Kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was able to sort out this issue.

I created the missing tables in Database from DB02 through database utility.

further, I used function module DD_TABL_ACTM to active the nametabs of the missing tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

There are many obsolete logging tables in SLT system...As far as I know logging tables are created in Source system..So how you get these in SLT system?

Regards,

Joydeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joydeep,

Logging tables are there in SLT system also but only in the ABAP dictionary (you can see those through se14 transcation), however,these are not created on DB. That's why these appears in the list of missing tables in DB02.

Regards

Kartik

Answers (0)