Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User status not allowed for object key in PM

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SAP Work Manager 5.3 application. I am trying to change the status of particular operation in the work order. But when I try to sync the device after status change it stops me with a message saying that, User status XXX not allowed for object XXXX.

I have checked the status profile for the operation. Everything is configured correctly. And some where I found B_USERSTAT authorization object need to be configured to allow status changes.

Could anyone please suggest on why this message is displaying while changing the status. What are the possible ways to check the status profile for an object.

What configuration / authorization is required to resolve this. please suggest.

Thanks in advance,

Roopa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Roopa,

One of the draw  back in WM 5.3 is that there is no option to  specify status profile in the config. panel  when you want to  map  system/user status  based on status profile.  Which is taken care in WM  6.0 +.   Try to debug on SAP to check if the right  status profile is getting picked up  during  operation user status  mapping.  Other than that  I can't think of any other issues.

Thanks,

Manju.

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried debug the SAP.The status profiles are picked up correctly as per my knowledge. This error message was triggering from the standard BAPI.

Could you please help me to get the scope of this error message.We have tried many scenarios to replicate this but no update.

Is this the problem in the PM configuration in ECC or the in application?

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopa..