Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server crash

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting the error "The room could not recover from server crash. Try to restart the room or application"

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you testing BW connectivity?    (sounds familiar - this was an intermittent problem in sp19, that we are fixing subsequently)

regards,

H

0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

i'm getting the same error - and yes: i try the BW connectivity.

Is there any suggestion that i can use? at the moment i can't visualize the datas, i see only the table based on the queriedefinition.

Should we wait for Lumira 1.2... or is there another thread?

We bought the Lumira license especially for the BW connection and know we wan't to promote the tool and so it would be very useful if we can use more function.

Thank you

Lutz

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

it doesn't seems to be a problem with BW connectivity because we have a lot of users working with analysis for excel without problem, using the same bw server.

Thanks a lot.

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lutz,

we are working with Lumira 1.19 and if you connect to BW only the visualize tab is present. From my point of view, it means that you should have data tabulated in your query althought I haven't still tried this point.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi David,

yes of course the visualize tab is present and i see the data in crosstab. but then I can't do anything (deleting of dimension or measures and so on) - but now with another querie it works.

(i will test it with various queries if it was a temporarily or if it depends on the queriestructure) .

And we are use the queries in BO (webi, dasboard, analysis) and there they work fine.

Regards

Lutz

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

By the way, this issue was solve with Lumira 1.22.

Greetings!

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the information.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get the same error, using Lumira 1.21.0 Build 49.

Any new development ?

0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

We actually open on the firewall the ports that WebIntelligence APS have on the metrics and it works...

Greatings.

0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Actually I am using Lumira 1.20 and I got the same error...

Any idea?