SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a discdoc with ISU_DUNNING_BLOCK_DEVICE_0350

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

What is the expected standard behavior when you create a disconnection document thru a dunning activity, but there is already an existing disconnection document, lets say with status 20? or with status 30?

Thanks in advance,

Mario.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

For status 20

When a disconnection document is created the object gets a disconnection status (I mean table entry is done relevant to this object), in a way its kind of locked with this document number. Now when I create another disconnection document for the same object then the system would take into account the lock status and thus if its a 1:1 scenario then you would have no other object to disconnect.

For status 30

The object is already released (reconnected) so disconnection can happen again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

sapisurdg.wordpress.com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

For status 20

When a disconnection document is created the object gets a disconnection status (I mean table entry is done relevant to this object), in a way its kind of locked with this document number. Now when I create another disconnection document for the same object then the system would take into account the lock status and thus if its a 1:1 scenario then you would have no other object to disconnect.

For status 30

The object is already released (reconnected) so disconnection can happen again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

sapisurdg.wordpress.com

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for the input, what would you say is the best way to determine if the customer is disconnected? by checking the status of the disconnection documents? or any other tip?

Thanks,

Mario

0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Yes, that would be quick and easy.

Table EDISCDOC would help with the Ref Object key and the status sorted to get the latest entry.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

sapisurdg.wordpress.com