cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete object from tile list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there an easy way to delete an object from a tile list, without using the toolbar button or an action button in drop down menu?

Our customer would like to have a similar way as the 'edit tile' and 'add tile' options.

I tried using an imbedded immage in the tile with a deletion action behind it, but that doesn't seem to work.

We are working with SAP Work Manager 6.0, WPF client, SMP 2.3

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Judith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

thank you for your suggestion,

but I am trying to avoid a work around like that.

Can anyone help me on why an imbedded image with the delete action behind it, would not work in the tile?

Kind regards,
Judith

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

In case of Tile List View embedded image would not work as the target object will be always null when you click on the embedded image.

We have already faced the same issue but we achieved the same requirement by using a push back button instead of embedded image.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

I was able to achieve what i wanted.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

there could be a work arround by using the include rule (in the list tile view data/styles section) of the tilelist. If you set in the backround an e.g. deletion flag and built the include rule like this, only show the non deleted (deletion flag=false) objects.The deltion flag could be a checkbox on the tile, which is a similar approach as you already did with your image. You only have to "clean up" afterwards your collection with the flaggd (deleteflag = true) objects (if they should really disappear/be delted).

Kind regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is currently no "Delete Tile" option, only Add and Edit.  You can add a request to the Support team to see if you can get added to a later version

Stephen