cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extract missing transpotation lanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

All the Product specific transportation lanes and means of transport were created. There are thousand's of product created with required source and destination. However, it has been a long time after final setup, planner  have deleted most of the tlanes, and Product specific transportation lanes.

Currently, when I go to /n/sapapo/tl3, I could see Means of transport or Product specific transportation lanes missing. The issue is vise versa

Is there any option to mass extract missing means of transport or even Product specific transportation lanes, rather than manually checking one by one?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vish P,

I understand from your comments that the transportation lanes had been created and someone deleted the products or the means of transports.

Did you try to find the change log using: /SAPAPO/TR_CD_TLANE? This way you can see all the changes done in your t-lanes..

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vish,

It would be good to create a query enabling to extract the list of transportation lanes. This is more easy rather than run the consistency checks and checking.

Regards

Sasi

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

VIshwesh,

Try try running the Model consistency check and look at the logs.

Thanks,

Subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please guide me with more information and how Model consistency check helps me to figure out missing means of transport or the Product specific transportation lanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vish,

First you have to create the model with t.code /SAPAPO/SCC07. You create a work area in the model 000. In this work are you maintain all your objects that you want to check; locations, products, work centers, PPM, Transportation lanes, etc.

Second things; you need to create a profile t.code /SAPAPO/CONSPRF. In the profile TABs, Master Data, Tr.lanes or SNP you have choice to choose the objects that you want to check.

Once your profile is created go in t.code /SAPAPO/CONSCHECK to check the model. Here you have to enter planning version 000, created work area and the created profile. Run in background.

You can check the results in the logs, t.code /SAPAPO/CONSSHOW. Here you will have a diagnostic and you will see the all missed tr.lanes.

Thanks, Marius