cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with starting a BPM without a special element of the datatype

0 Kudos

Hello together,

I'm trying to start a BPM with a message. It works fine as long as there is not a special element in die message missing.

My message tpye locks like this:

portalUserID                        xsd:string           0..1

document                                                    0..unbounded

type                              xsd:string           0..1

barcode                         xsd:string          1

comment                                                     0..unbounded

created                         xsd:string           0..1

text                              xsd:string            1

The start condition of the BPM is set "true". If the I send the the complete message the BPM starts as it should. If I send the message without the "document" block it also works correct. If I send the message without the "comment" block the BPM won't start and I get this error message (Log Viewer):

Error processing inbound message. FaultException: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.ESPXISystemFaultException: Error encountered during processing of XI request message in inbound ESP; Hint: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.RuntimeProcessException: Technical difficulties were experienced during process execution.

Error of the message report:

Message konnte nicht verarbeitet werden. Ursache: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.ESPXISystemFaultException: Error encountered during      processing of XI request message in inbound ESP; Hint: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.RuntimeProcessException: Technical      difficulties were experienced during process execution.

Message konnte der Anwendung über Verbindung JPR nicht zugestellt werden wegen: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error processing inbound message. FaultException: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.ESPXISystemFaultException: Error encountered during processing of XI request message in inbound ESP; Hint: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.RuntimeProcessException: Technical difficulties were experienced during process execution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi,

after I've checked everything I just deleted the mapping and recreated it. Now it works fine.

Regards Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are u sure the cardinality of Comment node is 0..Unbounded?

At runtime, BPM scans the input message against its XSD and in case the input message fails in validation then it will throw an exception.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

what do you mean with "Developer Logs and Traces"? I'm just familiar with the Log Viewer.

Best Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

I mean the view developer traces in the log viewer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

the error happens when SPA BPM receives the message and tries to start the BPM process.

Based on the observation that it only happens if you do not include the comment element in the message I'd say that you are using the comment element in an expression that is evaluated when the process is started. This normally means it happens in one of the following places:

• The output mapping of the start event
  • User texts for the pool

To pinpoint the issue, start the process again with a message that doesn't include the comment element. The go the the Developer Logs and Traces and filter the logs based on the time you see in the error. You should see the exceptions thrown during the start of the BPM process.

Best regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

have you checked there's no input mapping at the start?

cheers,

Edu